In June 2018 we proudly became approved by Trading Standards (through the Business Approval Register). This national accreditation acknowledges our consistent desire to provide our customers with the highest level of service combined the best possible products. But why should you choose a company that is approved through Trading Standards?
Trading Standards Approved minimises the risk of people being frustrated by unreliable businesses or having difficulty resolving issues if things go wrong so consumers can buy with confidence from trusted businesses (who are compliant with fair trading laws) and who are committed to treating their customers’ fairly.
Trading Standards Approved means that the business will comply with the delivery of excellent customer service, compliance with consumer law, provision of high quality goods, a skilled and competent workforce, truthful and genuine sales practices.
Trading Standards Approved provides peace of mind, with businesses having agreed to act on the advice of Trading Standards professionals and having been checked and vetted in the following areas:
– Photo Identification
– Proof of Address
– Minimum of 12 months trading history for the business
– Credit check
– Interview with owner/manager
– Financial background including latest company accounts
– Company and director background
– Public liability and employers liability insurance
– Customer service, contracts, terms and conditions, advertisements
– Validations of professional certifications, qualifications and memberships
– Open source check
– Compliance with “fair trading” laws
– Complaint history conducted by at least one Local Authority Trading standards service.
Trading Standards Approved means businesses are committed to delivering quality services and resolve any issues that might arise from time to time thus giving customer’s peace of mind that they will be treated fairly.